Monday, February 23, 2009

Monday Afternoon

Wow.

I read yesterday's blog post again and it was horrible. No flow, no direction, nothing really important to say. But then again, when do I really have anything important to say? Most times I'm just spouting nonsense and random things about my life that could only interest the most bored people in the world. Which is probably you right now, reading this.

Now, about what I said before, that I feel like I'm losing my sense of style? I thought about it, and actually, I can't really say that about myself. Perhaps it's just that my style is changing. For better or worse? Who knows, who cares... One thing's for sure, I feel a lot more comfortable in my own skin today than compared to just a few years ago. Big surprise considering that I'm a lot healthier now as compared to my previous immobile couch potato existence.

Kitty is slowly getting more and more peaceful. I hope her hormones are already working their way back to normal. I've had quite enough of her strange behaviour.

This afternoon, I plan on reading the rest of my macroeconomics notes, "The Doll's House", another few chapters of "Crash of 1907", running some errands, cleaning up my place, Msning, Aiming, Skypeing, Facebooking, going for a run, hunting down Piter FM, making dinner and sleeping like a log.

It's just so nice to know that I have a full day off school tomorrow without even needing to go to practice. Sun is shining, wind is blowing... Just another lovely Monday afternoon!

Anyway, I'm done thinking about my future for at least a few days. I've been exhausting myself thinking too much about something that is really not up to me. I've been spending too much time worrying about things that I simply cannot handle. Therefore, I'm giving them all up to God and this beautiful day.

I'll just close my eyes for a little while now...

Soon the days will last longer than the nights. Soon there will be fireflies, lakeside fires, gentle days by the sea, sweltering hazy dreams on the beach.

Oh my WHOLE BODY is screaming for summer!

No comments: