Thursday, February 12, 2009

Vitaly Says My IQ Is Falling

This has been such a strange day for me.

First, the ferocious wind almost blew me off my feet and had me reeling sideways so I walked into an SUV by accident. I hope nobody saw that.

The rest of my day was filled with tittilating tales, thought-provoking text messages, a deeper loathing for economic theories and crazy crazy crazy "did you know that"s- one after another.

No. I did not know.

What I do know is that tomorrow's track meet isn't even here yet, Saturday's sad fate of a V-day hasn't arrived, and next weeks bombardment of quizzes and exams are still a week away; yet I am already tired.

I just want to lie in my kitty's arms and eat ice cream (hot chocolate on the side) with a nice big economics textbook in my lap.

Of course, nothing ever happens the way I want it to so I suppose kitty will be lying in my arms, I won't be eating ice cream or drinking hot chocolate but there will probably be a nice big economics textbook in my lap.

I wonder what's happening to me...

Anyway, if you've ever lived with a cat, you'd appreciate this video. Simon's Cat is my new favourite on Youtube!


No comments: