Friday, October 22, 2010

Fall Weather

Last night I went to the young adults' bible study C.L.I.M.B. (Christ Lives In My Body) again.

Before I got there, I really wanted some sort of answer from God. I didn't even really know what the question was myself, but I just wanted to hear some kind of answer.

And it turned out that what we were discussing were the questions that I didn't specifically know I had to ask.

Where am I going next? What do I need to give up?

At the end of it, we had to write down on a piece of paper what we felt the Holy Spirit had challenged us to do next.


I guess it's time for me to stop doubting and just DO IT.



........................................................................................................................................




Well the leaves are definitely losing their chlorophyll and falling off bit by bit. Last night temperatures fell to about 8 Celsius under an almost full moon. The sky was so clear and bright that it seemed as if it were daytime under the stars. It's crisp weather like that that makes me think of warm fuzzy socks and potatoes cooking under a fire.

Oh and guess what! I can officially swim freestyle! I finally learnt it this past Wednesday at swimming class and can now swim it without the help of a kickboard. Yay!!!!!!!!!!

I'm soooooo thrilled because swimming freestyle is so much faster than swimming breaststroke.

Anyway, that was the highlight of this week. And that's about all.

Toodles!

No comments: