Wednesday, October 13, 2010

A Good Ol' Day

AHNYONGHASEYEO EVERYBODY!


Ok this was my attempt to look Korean today. Not quite sure if it worked though. Maybe if I slop on a bucket of whitening cream it would be closer...

Today was actually quite a smooth day. I managed to get a lot of homework done, finished my last midterm, finished a novel, did well at practice and entertained myself not only by dressing Korean-style, but also with quite a bit of Facebooking and drama-watching.

On top of that, I also went to my very first official swimming lesson in over a decade! The last time I took swim lessons was when I was little and all I had learnt was to swim the breaststroke.

This time, I want to master swimming freestyle. I'm happy to report that I completed my first proper freestyle lap this evening thanks to the excellent tutelage of Peter who is on the St. Peter's swimming team.

Apparently the swim team members are giving lessons to create awareness in school about the recreational centre and its pool facilities. If that means free swimming lessons for me, then I'm all for it!


Cooked rice noodles, stir fried 白菜 with meatballs and kimchi for dinner today.

All vegetarian but very filling!

Soooo I'm still pretty hyped about today. I hope tomorrow will be just as successful. I should be going to bed soon.

Tata~

No comments: