Tuesday, October 26, 2010

This Past Weekend

Ok this post may be a little disorganised and random but I've at least tried to arrange it in chronological order.


Last Wednesday a dead cockroach appeared on the floor outside our apartment. It was probably fresh when I saw it because the janitors are usually very efficient with this sort of thing.

Being bored, I decided to do something stupid to it. I wrote a speech bubble on a post-it note and pasted it next to the cockroach.

Obviously the people on my floor who saw it knew instantly that it was me who did it. I'm not sure if that's a good or bad thing... Haha


My new favourite drink is this Aranciata-flavoured Pellegrino!

I first found it in an obscure deli in New York after a run at Van Cortlandt Park. I was actually looking for water but this can caught my eye. I didn't know that Pellegrino actually came in other flavours as well. So I took a look at the ingredients and there weren't any funny chemicals or ingredients added so I tried it.

One sip and I was hooked!

Amazing stuff! It's not too sweet like pure orange concentrate and has just the right amount of tang.


Ok skip skip skip to Saturday.

I brought my new Christian friend, Khadeen back to Pennsylvania with me so that we could attend church together. She's the friend I was talking about in my past posts.


It was nice to have dinner with my family again.


This Sunday, we celebrated Pastors' Appreciation Month by showing our *duh* appreciation to the pastors in our church. They are all hardworking people who love God and the church enough to dedicate their time and energy to serving full-time.

I have learnt a lot from these living examples of Godly men and women and feel blessed to have met them.


I missed Koshka so much! She apparently, doesn't miss me as much as I miss her. But at least she still lets me carry her around.


Check out the fall foliage! I'm guessing in about two weeks, there won't be any leaves left on the trees. Another fall passing by...

I have cross country practice in half an hour so I gotta go.

This Friday is our MAAC (Metro Atlantic Athletic Conference) Championships and it will be the last and most important meet of the season. The 6km race will be held up in Connecticut so we're leaving on Thursday, sleeping over Thursday night then running on Friday morning.

I feel fit and ready for action so hopefully Friday will good.

Gonna try to finish my pile of homework after practice so... that's all.

Bye!

No comments: