Saturday, March 26, 2011

Midnight Crisis

This morning on Facebook, I wrote that I am "seeing parallels between long distance races and thesis writing... Most of which are unpleasant but character-building."

Right now, at 23:54 at night, I feel like I'm dying on the track but I still have more than two-thirds of the race to go.

Met somebody and sent in my resume yesterday.

It was the best interview I've ever had in my life. I'm not sure anything may come of this though, because I kind of just dropped in the career fair on Wednesday just to see what's going on. I wasn't actually looking for anything but... Well, we'll see.

My brain is literally frying in its own juice right now. I can't even go back to Pennsylvania for church tomorrow morning because I'm NOWHERE NEAR DONE my thesis!

I just passed the halfway point this afternoon but was disheartened by the fact that it took me TWO WEEKS to get there. How am I supposed to finish the other half in two days???

Scrunchie.

Unconsciously, I've been stress-relieving by tying and retying my hair.

I've also been swallowing a lot of bubbles.

And hanging above my head is this quote I made up a long time ago, which I never felt to be so true as today.

It'll be a miracle if I can get to sleep by 03:00...

Sigh.

Dear Lord... Strength! Discipline! Wisdom! Encouragement!

Please!!!!!

Amen!

Thank you!

*pant pant*


No comments: