Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Peanut Sandals

The Korean supermarket just keeps surprising me!

I am severely addicted to peanuts again after a six year hiatus. Seriously didn't expect to find this brand here in the U.S. either.


Upon closer inspection, I must say those are pretty awesome farmers' sandals.

So, no prizes for guessing whether I procrastinated today or not.

If I never finish my thesis, it's all my fault. Undeniably. I had no classes, no engagements to worry about today, but I chose not to do my homework. I spent all day reading random stuff online about the latest news in cryptozoology and some book that's been laying around. But I just couldn't bring myself to write anything thesis-related!

Sometimes, I wish my grandma could just sit next to me with the cane again. Then I'd definitely write my thesis when I'm supposed to.


1 comment:

Tetyana said...

cmoooooon mindyyyy .. focus, Focus, FOCUS!!!!

..or ill have to bring a cane with me when i come visit :P