Thursday, June 04, 2009

天啊!

For the past year, I can't say I've been fully independent because my parents were always there for me when I needed their help; especially financially. However today, my mom told me that this would no longer be the case.

When she said that, I instantly realised that I really was twenty years old now.

Twenty years of learning how to walk, talk, eat, read, write, stand...... And what do I have to show for it?

Here is my chance, the meaningful shove out the front door, a new beginning and an opportunity to finally find my place in this world.

And honestly, I'm scared to bits.

As I said to V earlier today, I am finally completely responsible for myself. And not just for myself, but soon I'll have to look after my parents as well. But how am I supposed to do that?

I don't see myself having any sort of career right now without hating myself or going broke with debts.

And when school starts again, I may live in my car to save money. This will mean giving up my kitty...

No wonder I come across as a crazy person nowadays...

No comments: