Thursday, June 11, 2009

:/

It's June and the beaches should really be packed. However it hasn't stopped being wet outside for over a week now and the following week's forecast isn't too promising either.
Breakfast this morning brought back crazy memories.

But Кошка seems to be able to sense that something is going on. And actually, she's not too far from the truth.

If all goes well, I shall be leaving home this coming Monday and moving in with a family up in Jersey. Afterwards, we'll be moving up to Cape Cod, Massachusetts and I'll spend the rest of my summer up there with them, looking after their kids and teaching them Chinese.

It all seems to be happening so quickly. I have tomorrow to get all my errands done and until Monday to spend some time with friends and family before I disappear for a while.

But a part of me is hoping that this doesn't go through. I don't really want to say goodbye and keep moving around anymore.

I hate saying goodbye to Кошка as I'd have to leave her with a friend for these two months.

The unfamiliar path is here again and I'm so tired of taking that road after all these years.

Oh Jesus!

No comments: