Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Bali Day I

As it has been recently, a cloud of thoughts bar me from sleep... So here's a little Bali post before the sun rises.


Last Thursday, 29th July marked my first day in Bali, Indonesia.



The weather was great when we got there. Blue skies, less humid air... I was hyped for the beach!



On the way to the hotel...





Got stuck in a horrendous jam that lasted two hours. Imagine, it was only supposed to take us about thirty minutes to get to the hotel!




The hotel we stayed at was called Jayakarta Hotel at Legian Beach.


Spacious living room.


My favourite feature of the suite was that there were two balconies. One outside the bedroom and one outside the living room. Perfect for drying clothes!


They were patiently waiting in the living room for me to finish picture-taking...


Later, we went to the nearby Zanzibar for some Western dinner.


Tried Bali's famous Bintang Beer for the first time and it was quite nice. Reminds me of soda, like most other light beers.




What better way to top off the night than a relaxing two hour massage?

Needless to say, I slept quite well that night.

That's all.


No comments: