Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Cap Jempol

Ahh... What a nice day.

Not only did I score points with my bosses at work this morning, I also managed to touch my thesis writing! Though I didn't write much, I did get a lot of thinking sorted out so the rest of the writing should go smoother.

Midterms are around the corner but I'm not worried in the least. I've been keeping up with paying attention in class and completing all my assignments on time so I am sure God will bless my work if I ask for His blessings- which I am!


Dinner really made me happy today. I cooked a pot of miso soup with lots of mushrooms and tofu, as well as fried chicken gizzards. Yum!


I had my gizzards with this dipping sauce that I found in the Korean supermarket near my house.

I'm usually scared about buying new sauces because you never know if you're going to end up hating it and having to waste an entire bottle. But I got it anyway because it said "made in Indonesia" on it and looked like the regular chilli sauce you'd find in hawker centres in Singapore.

Fortunately for me, not only did the sauce turn out to be fantastic, it also tastes almost similar to what you'd find in Malaysian roadside stalls!

I am sooooo happy!

Now I can eat spicy southeast-asian chilli whenever I want! I don't have to fly all the way to Singapore to have it!

Anyway it's seven to midnight and I've got classes tomorrow morning. The chilli sauce pretty much sums up everything I wanted to talk about today. Can't wait to see my good friend "Mr. Toiletbowl" first thing in the a.m..

Toodles!


1 comment:

Tetyana said...

haha! i need some spicyyyy tooo :)