Sunday, February 13, 2011

Jetlag & Other Thoughts

I've got some kind of jetlag going on because of the late nights I've been having recently. That's why it's 01:13 and I'm here, still awake and blogging.

Obviously it's not a good thing because I've got track championships coming up next Friday. But what am I to do? Papers have to get written. Books have to be read. And if I have the chance to sleep in like today, I'm not going to sacrifice my beauty sleep because it's also important!

Had leftovers from the Mexican party for breakfast today. Although I might as well call it lunch because I woke up at 11:30.

My roomie ate some too.

It was delicioso!

Then I took some photos of her hamster, whom I affectionately call "Mr. Hamham". These are my favourite shots...






So cute right?

Luckily for her, she gets to keep the hamster in our dorm because the school made a special exception. Poor Koshka doesn't get to live on campus with me even though she really needs a place to stay this coming week. There won't be anybody at home to feed her for about eight days and I've asked all around but nobody seems to be able to help.

I will just leave a lot of food for her outside and hope that she has the sense to sleep in her cathouse. Hopefully she won't lose too much weight during this time...

Today I managed to finish all the homework that I set out to do so that I could relax on Sunday. This homework thing seems to be getting less tedious actually. I can breathe easily again.

But right now I just want to quiet my heart and my thoughts.

Tomorrow I am going to God's house and I want my heart to be where it's supposed to be. In a quiet place... with God alone...

No comments: