Sunday, February 13, 2011

A New Week

Hyahhhhh~

I took so many nice pictures today but left my camera in the car! How frustrating. Even though my car is parked right around the corner, I'm just too lazy to put my outside clothes on so the pictures will have to wait until tomorrow.

In the meantime, I just cleaned my room and rearranged some furniture so the whole place has a nice new clean feeling. It makes me want to start Monday on the right note.

Another Sunday gone, another new week on the horizon. I wonder what the next few days will bring?

Will I be collapsing with exhaustion by Saturday or will I be smiling with satisfaction? The upcoming obstacles include conducting Bible study at school on Monday, resolving issues at a roommate meeting on Tuesday, my Law presentation and work training in New York City on Wednesday, indoor track championship on Friday and two chapters of my thesis due this Saturday.

I can only pray that my discipline and passion doesn't leave me this week. There is no space for errors or lazing around. A day spent is a day I can never get back, never return to...

So in lieu of all this Lord, may I just come to Your feet humbly, asking You to help me because I know I can't do all these things on my own. I neither have the mind nor the heart for it right now, but I trust that You will provide all that is needed to serve You, for You have not given me a spirit of timidity but of courage to face my hurdles head-on. Will You go ahead of me this week and bless all that I am going to do? In Jesus' name I pray, thank you, and Amen.

Whatever will come my way this week, may it all be for the glory of God and the benefit of others...


No comments: