Friday, September 09, 2011

Children Of The Light

After spending a week visiting up at school and hardly making time to read my Bible, I feel totally filthy and tired. Spiritually-speaking, that is. I snap so easily. Small things piss me off and everything just seems so stupid. Instead of running to God, I find myself running towards other distractions for comfort instead.

It got to the point where this morning, I was woken up by the most horrible, violating nightmare ever.

It's interesting... Even though I tried to stay away from "worldly things" these few days, just being around and talking to worldly people has just been so draining. My spiritual batteries feel as if they've been running on empty since last night.

I need some serious Jesus time. Need to just sit quietly with Him, soak up His presence again. There is still so much work that needs to be done. So much growing up to do. This week just showed me again how much further I have to go.

Help me finish this race Jesus!



Help me to remember who I am...


No comments: