Thursday, September 22, 2011

Something At 06:39

Wow, check that time out! I haven't been able to sleep all night; partly because I can't and partly because I didn't even try. And even if I did try to sleep, I don't think it would be possible. I currently feel energetic enough to go out for a run. I see the sky outside's been getting brighter by the minute now and my feet are getting itchy. 

Where is this fast taking me anyway? 

Why haven't I been able to sleep at normal times for the past few nights? Where is all this energy coming from?! Sitting home all day??? 

I want to do something

And not just something, but something helpful. Something... I don't know what. But something! I've got to do something... 

Mmphf. 

Trying to focus on God is actually getting harder. Why? Is it because I'm trying too hard? Is it because I'm relying on myself and not asking the Holy Spirit to work instead? I don't know what it is but I'm getting antsier by the minute. 

Okay, that's it. 

Come 07:00, I'm going for a run! 


No comments: