Friday, March 27, 2009

Black Clothes & Churches

Today's weather put me in the mood for black again. I think it was the weird combination of grey skies and delightful warm air. Temperatures hit 17 Celsius today. But with the sky overhead looking like it could rain any moment, it made me think about eggs cracking on dusty sidewalks.
And look! I saw my very first set of spring blossoms today!!!!!!!

EEEEEEEEEE!!!!!


I almost screamed out loud for joy but I was on the phone and had my hands full with a stick of salami. This is it! Spring is really here!
And again... My obsession with buildings.
But today it was all about churches. This one won my longest attention span though.
It made me think about Shrek.
And Swiss army knives.

Why why why is my thought process so weird?

Anyway... I am running a steeplechase race tomorrow morning in West Point, New York.

Which means...
Sleepytime...

No comments: