Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Busy Bee Me

What's up in my life is that in the next four hours, I have to somehow study for a statistics exam and a finance exam; to finish a three page macroeconomics case study and to finish some accounting problems. Tomorrow, I have to get ready for the career fair, go to my classes, take a statistics exam, go to practice, go home and squeeze in some chores, then go to work until 1 a.m..

School... work... school...

Oh and rent is due tonight.

This Saturday I have a track meet. Not to mention my taxes and FAFSA are still waiting to be done.

I have dirty laundry, bills to pay, school-related errands to run and a growing pile of other little things at work that I need to complete.

So yes. I asked God for a busy independent life and here it is. BAM! Smacking right into my lap. Now I'm asking for his help....

No comments: