Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Everything Is Meaningless

Worked. Studied. Ate really quickly. Studied. Off to bed now before the madness starts again tomorrow.

Oh ok nevermind. I was going to make this a really short post but since I'm here already I might as well say a few other things.

Neh.

I can't think beyond the consumption function and tax multiplier right now.

You know what I think about this?

I think life as we know it speeding up is just an illusion.

This changes nothing. People are still going to fight, love, get angry and be confused. There will always be the same conflicts between right and wrong. More problems will be solved while others shall arise.

So what's the point- I'd like to ask?

There is no point. Everything is kind of meaningless.

Unless..........

No comments: